Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags
- Regular Price: $144.75
- Our Price: $98.26
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Motorcycle Saddle Bags
- Part #: 73707
- Installation Instructions
- Keep your gear organized with a set of Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags
- Dual saddle bags attach to your bike with quick-release buckles and rubberized straps
- Crafted with heavy-duty ProtekX Extreme fabric shells and PVC backing for maximum protection from abrasion, weather, and UV-rays
- Foam panels protect your gear and provide structure for the bags
- Large zippered cargo compartments provide plenty of room for your gear
- Pull-out storm shields give you extra protection in sudden rainfalls
- Heat shield panels protect the bags and your cargo from hot exhaust
- Works together with the Classic Accessories Motorcycle Tail Bag for even more storage space
- Includes reflective trim
- 2-Year Warranty
Cargo space is limited on your bike - make the most of it with a pair of Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags. These cargo bags add large compartments to your hog, giving you a secure and convenient place to store your items while you hit the road. They're built from heavy-duty ProtekX Extreme fabric with PVC backing for maximum abrasion and weather protection.
Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags install quickly and securely to your bike, thanks to rubberized straps and quick-release buckles. Their foam panels give the bags firm structure and protect your cargo from impacts. The large cargo compartments include large zippers and easy-open handles for handy access to your gear, and exterior zippered side pockets make a perfect place to keep maps and smaller items. If you suddenly find yourself on the highway during a rain storm, pull out the included storm shields and give your cargo extra water protection.
Your Classic Motorcycle Saddle Bags are built to last, and are backed with a 2-Year Warranty. For even more cargo space, add the Classic Accessories Motorcycle Tail Bag, which is fully compatible with Saddle Bags.