AEM Dryflow Air Filter
- Regular Price: $50.40-113.45
- Our Price: $34.23- 77.03
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Lower the amount of maintenance necessary for your performance air filter by swapping in a replacement AEM Dryflow Air Filter
- No oil necessary, no chance of over-oiling
- Custom-designed for your year, make, and model car or truck
- Increases horsepower and torque thanks to increased airflow
- Up to 100,000 miles of use before replacement
- Needs only K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner and water to be cleaned and refreshed
- Developed in coordination with K&N
- Easy to install, no drilling required
- Lifetime Warranty
A performance air filter is an invaluable weapon in the hunt for more horsepower, but they can be a pain to clean. Lessen the aggravation that comes with upgrading your performance by going with the AEM Dryflow Air Filter.
Whereas most performance air filters have to be both cleaned and oiled over the course of regular maintenance, you won't ever have to oil the AEM Dryflow. Due to revolutionary design and structural screen wire technology, all you'll ever need to do is give it a good once-over with K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner and rinse with water before reattaching. That's it, and your AEM Dryflow Air Filter is ready to rock again without any aggravating re-oiling process on your part. Designed specifically for your vehicle, these performance Dryflow filters increase torque and horsepower for your engine thanks to greater, more efficient airflow to your engine.
Any product that makes vehicle maintenance easier is something to celebrate. Get greater performance from your vehicle with less hassle thanks to the AEM Dryflow Air Filter. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.