AEM Brute Force Air Intake 21-8202DP
Brute Force Intake System
- Part #: 21-8202DP
- Installation Instructions
- Carb Exempt
- 50 State Street Legal
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake boosts your engine's torque, horsepower, and even miles per gallon
- Custom-designed to your exact year, make, and model engine for tested performance
- CNC mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum tubes guarantee optimum, restriction-free flow
- Brute Force Intake includes an AEM Dryflow Filter - no oil, no mess, no hassles
- TIG-welded fittings and heavy-duty brackets
- Most models include a steel powder-coated heat shield to provide cooler air to your engine
- Easy, quick installation with included instructions and soft-mount hardware kit
- CARB exempt or pending
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Increase your vehicle's horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range. The AEM Brute Force Air Intake is specially designed for large displacement engines to maximize air flow and increase low-end power. The Brute Force is a must if you use your vehicle for performance driving or towing.
AEM crafts your Brute Force Intake from mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for optimum airflow. Its polished assembly looks great under your hood and is the perfect complement to other billet accessories. Most AEM Brute Force Air Intakes include a heat shield to block engine heat and ensure the coldest possible air flow. Every kit includes AEM's revolutionary no-oil Dryflow air filter that is washable and reusable as long as you own your vehicle.
Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is easy to install in an hour or less with the included soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions. It's made in the USA and backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: the AEM Brute Force Intake may still be pending for CARB exemption for newer model year vehicles. The exemption process takes some time, but your intake will be exempt before your vehicle's first emissions test.
Note: Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301 - 2312, the factory warranty of your vehicle is protected by law, even after the addition of aftermarket parts.
AEM 21-8202DP fits:
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
There are no reviews for this application.
See All AEM Brute Force Air Intake Reviews.