ARB Safari Snorkel SS75HF
- Our Price: $421.80
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: SS75HF
- Part #: SS75HF
- Right Hand Side Mount
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Protect your engine from inhaling harmful particles with an ARB Safari Snorkel
- Relocates your air intake point from inside your engine to outside and above your vehicle's roof
- Perfect for off-road rally vehicles and potential aquatic adventures
- Avoids hazards of kicked-up dust and dirt when on convoy, water and flooding when submerged
- High-flow ducting raises air intake levels beyond factory for greater performance
- UV-stable polyethylene construction
- Sealed and plated Stainless Steel hardware
- Works with precleaners, dispels rain and moisture
- Vehicle modification necessary for installation
When traveling with other off-road enthusiasts through the backcountry, dust and dirt can get into and damage your engine. Defend against an expensive clean-up job by preventing it from happening with an ARB Safari Snorkel.
These snorkels also protect your engine compartment from flooding during a river crossing. These devices change your air intake point to begin on the side of your vehicle and extend over and above your roof. In doing so, an ARB Safari Snorkel prevents dirt, dust, and water from potentially harming your engine. A high-flow duct ensures that your vehicle's intake will surpass that of your factory system, and UV-stable polyethylene construction pairs with Stainless Steel hardware to ensure durable constitution that lasts.
Make sure that your truck or SUV is ready for the way that you intend to drive it. Keep damaging natural elements from getting into your engine by hooking your ride up with an ARB Safari Snorkel.
ARB SS75HF fits:
- 1985-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser