Airaid Cold Air Intake System 201-168
- Our Price: $245.90
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 201-168
- Rating: (32)
Cold Air Dam Intake System
- Part #: 201-168
- SynthaMax Red Dry Filter
- without Intake Tube
- Installation Instructions
- Carb Exempt
- 50 State Street Legal
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Wide-open airflow to your engine provides huge horsepower and torque
- Custom designed to fit your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Installs in about 30 minutes with household tools
- Available with and without Airaid's crosslink nylon intake tube
- All kits include a reusable air filter, in either SynthaMax (dry) or SynthaFlow (oiled) designs.
- 49-state street legal (not in California)
- Lifetime Warranty
Oxygen is essential to your vehicle's performance. Without air your engine is just a hunk of metal sitting in your driveway. And the more air you feed your engine, the better it performs. That's where the Airaid Cold Air Intake System comes in.
The Airaid Cold Air Intake System is custom designed for your vehicle to provide far more air flow than your stock intake. With up to 20% more air flow comes up to 20 more horsepower, up to 20 lbs. more torque, and maybe even improved gas mileage.
Depending on your vehicle, you may choose an intake with Airaid's mandrel-formed crosslink nylon intake tube. This tube is powdercoated on the inside and outside for great protection from the elements as well as improved air flow and looks. You may also choose an intake that bolts to your stock inlet tube. All Airaid Intake Systems include Airaid's own high-flow filter, in either oiled SynthaFlow or dry SynthaMax designs. Each filter is washable, re-useable, and will last as long as your vehicle does.
Your Airaid Cold Air Intake System installs in half and hour or less. You don't need to do any cutting, drilling, or modifications. You'll barely even need to open the toolbox! Airaid backs your high-flow Cold Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Airaid 201-168 fits:
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Airaid Cold Air Intake System Reviews.