BBK Mass Air Meter 8011
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Run your engine with the appropriate amount of power for you needs with the BBK Mass Air Meter
- Machine-made from aircraft-grade aluminum
- All-new electronically calibrated sensors
- Available for 19, 24, and 30 lbs. fuel injection, and to work with both factory air filters and performance air intakes
- Adds 8-12 horsepower
- Charcoal metallic Powder Coat finish available for all models
- Polished aluminum version available for some applications
- Direct bolt-on installation; all necessary hardware included
- 1-Year Warranty
An ordinary mass air flow meter will elicit ordinary results from your vehicle. A BBK Mass Air Meter, on the other hand, decks your ride out with extra horsepower and the latest technological upgrades.
An additional 8-12 horsepower can be yours with this airflow meter. It is designed to work with a variety of fuel-injected engines and with either factory or performance air intake systems. Every BBK Mass Air Meter meets your exact Mustang's engine specifications, and the latest in electronic monitoring is available via fully calibrated sensors generating quick alerts to your car's ECU. Standard meters come finished with charcoal metallic Powder Coat, but if you want to add a little style to your engine block, polished versions are also available. Installation could not be easier, as everything you'll need to pull it off is included with each package.
There are areas in life where shortcuts are acceptable, but your Mustang's engine is not one of them. Add horsepower and update your vehicle's electronics with a BBK Mass Air Meter. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
BBK 8011 fits:
- 1996-1998 Ford Mustang