Bully Dog RFI Air Intake System 53202
Rapid Flow Cold Air Induction Intake
- Part #: 53202
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Increase your engine's breathing capability with the Bully Dog RFI Air Intake
- Rapid Flow Intake(RFI) system maximizes air flow to your engine, increasing horsepower and torque
- Designed to keep hot air out of the intake stream, providing cooler and denser air
- Decreases exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs)
- Reusable 4-layer filter included
- Works excellently with performance computer chips and modules
- Installs with basic tools in under 20 minutes
The Bully Dog RFI (Rapid Flow Intake) is an advanced airflow induction system that increases your engine's ability to breathe. The RFI replaces the restrictive stock intake, increasing horsepower, torque, and fuel efficiency, as well as lowering exhaust gas temperatures. All this comes in an easy-to-install system that's custom-tuned to your vehicle.
By removing the stock air box, replacing it with a metal heat shield, and using a conical air filter you can maximize the air filter cleaning area and allow the engine to breathe easier. The Bully Dog RFI Air Intake features a fully-enclosed design that keeps hot air out of the intake stream. With more cool air rushing into your engine it can generate more horsepower and torque without burning excessive fuel. All RFI inductions use a lifetime reusable 4 layer cotton gauze filter. This design, combined with deep pleats, make these filters ideal for high performance use.
The Bully Dog Air Intake also works very well in conjunction with performance computer modules. Your performance chip may increase the amount of fuel going into the motor and therefore increase the amount of air flow you need. With the Bully Dog RFI under the hood, you'll get the most out of your tuned engine. Best yet, it installs in about 20 minutes using simple hand tools.
Bully Dog 53202 fits:
- 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2008 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2008 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2008 GMC Envoy
- 2007-2008 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2008 GMC Yukon
- 2008 GMC Yukon XL