Injen Forced Induction SES1982P
Intercooler Piping Kit
- Part #: SES1982P
- Intercooler not Included
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Upgrade your turbo-powered racing engine with Injen's Forced Induction system
- Depending on your particular vehicle, kit will include a combination of the following:
- Up Pipe: 2" T-304 stainless steel tubing with a built-in oxygen sensor and 1/2" die-cast flanges maximizes exhaust flow for horsepower gains
- Down Pipe: 76 mm mandrel bent stainless steel with a one-piece collector eliminates exhaust restrictions to boost engine power
- Cross Over Pipe: T-304 stainless steel and stainless braided flex pipe accelerates your vehicle's turbo response by maximizing exhaust flow between the 1 and 4 cylinder and manifold collector
- Front Mount Intercooler: T-6061 aluminum ensures optimal oxygen temperatures by cooling intake charge for energetic combustion with lowered thermal stress, requiring no frame modification and retaining factory fog lights
- Intercooler Pipe: mandrel bent from T-6061 aluminum tubing greatly reduces airflow restrictions
- Made in America
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
When the flag drops and the race begins, you don't want to worry about whether or not your vehicle is generating all the power that it can. Increase your racing vehicle's horsepower and augment its energy generation with Injen Forced Induction.
Fine-tuned and custom-assembled to the exact year, make, and model of your vehicle, the Injen Forced Induction system has everything you need to ensure that you get the most energy possible from your engine. Maximize exhaust flow with the Up Pipe and see horsepower gains you won't believe are possible. The Down Pipe eliminates exhaust restrictions, boosting engine power. Accelerate your vehicle's turbo response with the Cross Over Pipe. The Front Mount Intercooler cools your engine's intake charge, ensuring energetic combustion while reducing overall thermal stress. The Intercooler Pipe greatly reduces interengine airflow restrictions, allowing for maximum power generation with no frame modification required.
The need for speed and power consumes you. Don't race with an under-powered, under-performing vehicle - make sure your vehicle is generating as much power as possible with Injen Forced Induction. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: Due to the amount of power gained with Injen Forced Induction, these components are specially designed for off-street, racetrack use only. Consult local laws before installation to ensure this system is street-legal in your area.
Injen SES1982P fits:
- 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX