K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake 71-3527
Blackhawk Air Intake System
- Not Carb Exempt
- Not Legal for Sale or Use in the State of California
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Outfit your engine bay with slick looks and maximum air flow with the K&N Blackhawk Air Intake
- Lightweight, hand-worked aluminum tube
- Provides impressive power and torque gains
- Durable Black powdercoat finish with engraved K&N nameplate
- Black K&N DryFlow Air Filter is free-flowing, washable, and oil-free
- Not street legal in California or other states that follow CARB emissions standards
- Custom-designed for your exact vehicle
- Typically installs in under 90 minutes, at stock mounting locations
- Backed by K&N's Million Mile Warranty
Opening up your engine's air supply with a custom air intake is one of the most effective and immediate ways to boost your vehicle's power, torque, and performance. It's also one of the quickest ways to give your engine bay an extra touch of style. Install a K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake and you'll get the best of both worlds.
The heart of the K&N Blackhawk Intake is its aluminum tube. This lightweight intake tube is shaped and cut to precise measurements to perfectly suit your engine. From there it's hand-worked to remove rough spots, powder-coated with a durable Black finish, and outfitted with an engraved K&N nameplate. The matching black DryFlow Air Filter and heat shield give the whole system a killer, "black-out" look that means business.
Those good looks don't mean much without the performance to back them up, though. To that effect, the K&N 71 Series Intake is specially designed for awesome air flow, and the easy-to-maintain DryFlow Filter keeps your air clean with minimal restriction. The result: real-world gains in torque and horsepower that will have you laying rubber with the best of them.
Give your ride the best in both looks and power with the K&N Blackhawk Air Intake. Backed by K&N's Million-Mile Limited Warranty.
Note: Not street legal in California or other CARB states.
K&N 71-3527 fits:
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang