K&N Typhoon Intake Kit
- Regular Price: $187.90-782.50
- Our Price: $127.55- 531.23
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The K&N 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake boosts your sport compact's power and looks
- Adds up to 15 horsepower to give your vehicle the leading edge
- Choose from 3 styles for your K&N Typhoon Intake:
- Short Ram: Shortest possible intake tube forces huge amounts of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: Longer intake tube runs to your wheel well, drawing in the coolest possible air
- Complete Cold Air Intake: Comes with two intake tube sections that you can mount together as a Cold Air Intake or use just one for Short Ram performance
- Available in Red, Silver, or Blue powder-coat or Polished finishes
- Includes a cotton-gauze K&N Xtream Airflow Filter - washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Includes high-quality hardware - reinforced silicone hoses, steel brackets, stainless hose clamps, aluminum air sensor adaptors, and more
- Installs in under 90 minutes with included detailed instructions
- Custom-designed to your exact year, make, and model engine
- 10-Year / 1,000,000-Mile Warranty
The K&N 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit is designed for unbeatable power and looks. The K&N Typhoon does away with your restrictive stock air intake, pumping colder, cleaner, and faster air into your engine. Your sport compact will see gains of up to 15 horsepower, giving new life to your gas pedal.
K&N crafts your 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake to your specific year, make, and model engine for tested performance gains. It's available in three designs: a short ram, a longer cold air intake, or a versatile complete package that lets you choose between the two. Every model comes with the high-flow K&N Xstream Air Filter that is washable and reusable for life, and provides massive amounts of clean, cool air to your engine. Most K&N 69 Series Typhoon Air Intakes come in hot Blue, Red, Silver, or Polished finish to add a striking look under the hood.
Installing your K&N Typhoon Air Intake couldn't be easier thanks to the included high-quality hardware and detailed instructions. You'll be tearing up the road in under 90 minutes, using just a few tools. Plus, it's backed by a 10-Year, Million-Mile Warranty, so you know you can count on your K&N Typhoon Air Intake System.
Note: K&N Typhoon Air Intakes may not yet be CARB certified for current model-year vehicles.
K&N Typhoon Intake Kit Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 17 reviews. See All Reviews.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- K&N cold air intake kits
- Cargo & Trunk Liners for CLK430
- covers for Hyundai Veracruz
- dash covers for 750i
- Yukon Denali XL Cargo & Trunk Liners
- BAK Tonneau Covers
- auto air filters for Chrysler Town & Country
- Injen dual exhaust
- Nasta truck side steps
- truck side steps for Nissan Murano
- performance programmers for Nissan Frontier