- The Actron AutoScanner OBD-II Diagnostic Tool provides you live engine data so you can better diagnose and maintain your vehicle's performance
- Features a compact design for easy use and transport
- Features six different modes of OBD-II data. Can read and display pending DTCs.
- Reads and displays I/M monitors and MIL Status
- The Actron AutoScanner OBD-II Diagnostic Tool displays freeze frame data, drive cycle mode, and more
- Equipped with a State OBD Check display
- The Actron AutoScanner OBD-II Diagnostic Tool works with all vehicles manufactured after 1996
- Provides code readouts and definitions in three languages
Make sure your car is running the way it should with the Actron AutoScanner OBD-II Diagnostic Tool. The Actron OBD-II Tool provides you with live engine data so you can diagnose your vehicle's problem areas and figure out the proper solution to your car problems quickly and easily.
The AutoScanner Trilingual Diagnostic tool provides you with professional scan tool capabilities in a compact, cost-conscious package. This OBD scanner has the power to display six different modes of OBD II data as well as most generic and manufacturer-specific codes and definitions. The AutoScanner Diagnostic Tool can also scan and display DTCs, I/M monitors, and the MIL status.
The Actron AutoScanner OBD-II Diagnostic Tool is equipped with a Sate OBD Check display and works on all vehicles made after 1996. This diagnostic scanner comes equipped with trilingual menus and code definitions.