Launch CReader OBD-II Diagnostic Tool
- Regular Price: $204.15-251.90
- Our Price: $138.60- 171.02
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The CReader OBD-II Diagnostic Tool helps you locate malfunctions in your vehicle's on-board system
- Equipped with live data graphing and multiple testing functions
- Can read and erase general and manufacturer-specific DTC codes
- 2 models available:
- Launch Tech CReader V OBD-II Diagnostic Tool: Equipped with code look-up capabilities and DTC definitions. Can read and clear DTC codes and preform systems tests.
- Launch Tech CReader VI OBD-II Diagnostic Tool: Can record up to eight hours of driver data and store up to 29 separate recordings. Also preforms multiple system tests.
- Checks I/M monitors for ODB-II malfunctions
- Shows freeze frame data, MIL status, and VIN #
- Features a bright LCD screen for easy reading
- Compact design for easy storage and transport
- Compatible with all vehicles manufactured after 1996 (Heavy Duty trucks excluded)
Inspect your car's on-board systems with the Launch CReader OBD-II Diagnostic Tool. This scanner can read and erase both general and manufacturer-specific DTC codes, preform various system tests, and features a compact design that fits easily into your glove compartment. Plus it's available in two models to suit your individual driving needs.
For professional mechanics and seasoned do-it-yourselfers, the new CReader VI Diagnostic Tool is essential. This scanner can record and store up to eight hours of driving information, giving you the freedom to accurately and comprehensively diagnose your car's health over time. It can also perform MIL status tests and comes programmed with DTC code definitions, so you can quickly pinpoint your car's troubles.
If you're looking for a basic scanner to perform an accurate vehicle inspection, check out the CReader V Diagnostic Tool. This diagnostic scanner quickly identifies car malfunctions and gives you the ability to read and erase basic DTC codes. It also preforms a variety of diagnostic tests, including O2 sensor and on-board monitor tests.
Both of the Launch C-Reader OBD II Diagnostic Tools can be updated via the Internet and feature a cool LCD back-lit screen. The C-Reader OBD II Diagnostic Tool is a trilingual automotive scanner.