- Check your car's status quickly with the Launch OBD-II Book Diagnostic Tool
- Preforms drive cycle and EVAP tests
- Reads and Displays DTCs
- The Launch OBD-II Book is the original dual-screen scanbook
- Top screen shows code information and live monitor info
- Bottom screen displays live graphing information
- Checks MIL status and I/M monitors
- Equipped with data storage and playback features
- Features an extra-large split screen display
- Free Internet updates available
- Compatible with most OBD-II vehicles (1996-Present)
The Launch OBD-II Book Diagnostic Tool crams all the features of a high performance automotive scanner into a sleek and stylish package. This diagnostic scanbook features an economical dual screen design that displays live engine data and codes so you can locate your vehicle's problem areas quickly and easily.
The Launch Tech Diagnostic Book Tool is the first dual screen scanbook of its kind and provides you with the ability to record, store, and analyze your vehicle's on-board system data quickly and easily. The top screen of this scanner displays live minor info and DTC codes, while the bottom screen displays your graphing and systems tests options.
The Launch Tech Diagnostic Book Tool is equipped with data recording and playback capabilities and works with vehicles manufactured after 1996. This diagnostic tool can be updated via the Internet.