Putco Tonneau Skins Side Bed Rails 59913
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Putco Tonneau Skins Side Bed Rails is a cost-conscious upgrade that gives your vehicle style without sacrificing bed protection
- The pickup truck bed rails are made from NeveRust 17 Gauge Stainless Steel for extra durability
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Can fit to any truck bed, regardless of whether your vehicle has stake pocket holes
- Will replace your truck's factory bed cap
- Protects your truck bed from wear and tear
Truck bed rails come in a variety of shapes and styles, but few are as attractive and easy to install as Putco Tonneau Skins Side Bed Rails. Made from NeveRust 17 Gauge Stainless Steel, the Pickup Truck Bed Rails by Putco have been designed to weather the elements and will keep bed protected year-round. Putco Tonneau Skins Truck Bed Rails are made to fit the specific dimensions of your vehicle for a customized look that is both stylish and practical.
Upgrading your truck bed with Putco Tonneau Skins Side Bed Rails is an easy and do-it-yourself process. It doesn't matter whether your truck has stake pocket holes or not - the Pickup Truck Bed Rails by Putco will fit, safe and secure, on your vehicle. Plus, you don't even have to pull out the power tools since there is no drilling required. Just use the self-applied 3M adhesive tape and get back on the road in no time.
The Putco Tonneau Skins Side Bed Rails are backed by a Life-Time Warranty
Putco 59913 fits:
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra Pickup