Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack 18013
Clamp-On Bike Rack
- Part #: 18013
- Holds 3 Bikes
- Max Load 135 Lbs.
- Installation Instructions
- 5% Price Drop – Prices Already Reduced, Limited Time!
- A durable bike rack attaches to the back of your ride without hogging your trailer ball thanks to the Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack
- Clamps to your 2" ball mount shank
- Support straps lock rack into place
- Allows you to tow trailer or camper along with bikes
- Rubber cradles protect your bike's frame during travel
- Black Powder Coat finish resists corrosion
- Easy-on, easy-off hook up
- Capable of holding up to 3 bikes (135 lbs.)
- All installation hardware included
- 1-Year Warranty
When some folks hit the road, they need their trailer ball for more than just a bike rack. If this describes you, then trust your bikes to the Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack.
This hitch-mount bike rack doesn't actually mount to your hitch ball, but rather to the ball mount shank itself. Clamping around the bar behind your mount, it then locks into place with support straps that connect to your trunk or rear hatch. The Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack comes with a Black Powder Coat finish that resists corrosion and rust, and each rack is capable of holding 3 bikes of up to 135 lbs. safely and effectively. Rubber cradles protect your bikes from scratching, and all installation hardware is included with your purchase.
When it's time to get moving, don't limit yourself by using up your trailer ball for a bike rack. Bring along whatever else you need with at least three bikes thanks to a Curt Clamp-On Bike Rack. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.