Curt Standard Bike Rack 18033
Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Part #: 18033
- Holds 3 Bikes
- Installation Instructions
- A great traditional hitch bike rack can be yours with the Curt Standard Bike Rack
- Individual racks for 2, 3, or 4 bikes, capable of holding 90, 135, and 180 lbs., respectively
- Black Powder Coat finish to resist corrosion
- Fits 1-1/4" & 2" receiver tubes
- Durable bike attachment straps
- Tilts away to allow access to trunk or rear cargo area
- Support straps to anchor rack to back of vehicle (use of straps REQUIRED for 1-1/4" hitches)
- Simple installation to receiver tube, all hardware included
- 1-Year Warranty
The extra bells and whistles available with a hitch bike rack aren't for everyone. If you want a hearty rack without a lot of extra flair, then the Curt Standard Bike Rack is for you.
These no-nonsense hitch bike racks fit 2" & 1-1/4" receiver tubes. Depending on your choice, your rack can be designed to fit 2, 3, or 4 bikes, and every Curt Standard Bike Rack tilts away from your truck or rear cargo area for easier access. Installation is simple thanks to the included hardware and support straps, the latter of which anchor your hitch-mounted rack to the back of your vehicle. Black Powder Coat finish resists corrosion, and your bikes are held in place on this rack with durable attachment ties.
Get a great rack and get moving by going with the Curt Standard Bike Rack. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
More like this
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Curt Standard Bike Rack Reviews.