- Carry up to 4 bikes with the K2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Each bike cradle can be adjusted individually
- Works with 2" Class III/IV hitches
- Includes 1 1/4" hitch adapter
- Swinging design lets you access your vehicle's rear without removing rack
- Made from steel with powder-coat finish that protects against rust/scratches
- 1-Year Warranty
Stop worrying about how you're getting your and your family's bikes to the trail. The K-2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack hauls up to 4 bikes and attaches to any 2" Class III/IV receiver.
Each bike cradle can be adjusted individually - useful for accommodating different-sized bikes - so you can drive without your bikes bouncing around. Each cradle of the K2 Bike Rack is padded and equipped with retention straps, guaranteeing a secure transport. Once you arrive at your desired location and unloaded your bikes, the entire rack swings out of the way, giving you access to the rear of your vehicle without removing the rack.
Built from durable steel, the K2 Hitch Bike Rack sports a black powder-coat finish. The black coat not only looks sleek but protects the rack from rust and unsightly scratches. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.