Rhino-Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier
Quick Release Bike Carrier
- Part #: RBC011
- Installation Instructions
- 10% Price Drop – Simply Add to Cart and SAVE!
- If you've got a bike with quick-release wheels, the Rhino Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier is a great choice
- Compatible with Rhino Aero, Rhino Sportz, and Rhino Aero crossbars
- Unique alloy construction is strong yet super light
- Includes the Rhino Racks RKLS Rhino Key Locking Skewer for extra security
- Front head clamps onto your crossbars with two security screws
- Tray is 43" long to fit most bike wheel lengths
- 1-Year Warranty
When you need to haul your bike a long distance, you need a reliable, secure way to mount it to your vehicle. If your bike has a quick-release wheel, the Rhino Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier gives you the convenience, safety and security you're looking for.
The Rhino Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier mounts directly to Rhino Rack Sportz, Aero, and Rola crossbars (sold separately). It attaches to the bars with a pair of security screws, while a keyed skewer locks your fork to the carrier itself. This means thieves will be hard-pressed to get your bike off the carrier, and they can't even get the carrier off your roof rack. The carrier's extruded aluminum alloy construction makes it super strong but super light weight, and it's 43" long to fit bikes of all kinds.
Make hauling your bike easier and more secure than ever with the Rhino Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.