- Remove your front tire and lock your bike to your roof rack for aerodynamic travel with the Thule Domestique Roof Bike Rack
- Stable aluminum mounting platform
- Adjustable wheel strap and integrated stabilizer secures bike during transport
- Designed to work with wheel bases up to 48" tall and with tires up to 2.3" wide
- Compatible with 9 mm axels and most disc brakes
- Lockable stainless steel skewer and oversize lever make for secure loading and unloading
- Easy to use, easy to install
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory rails
- Works with optional One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
If your car or SUV has a roof rack, you may as well use it. Get the most out of these means of cargo transportation with a Thule Domestique Roof Bike Rack.
Once you've removed your bike's front tire, hooking it up to your roof via this system could not be easier. A lockable stainless steel skewer and oversize lever ensure you get everything in place atop the aluminum platform, at which point an adjustable wheel strap and integrated stabilizer hold everything in place for safe passage. The Thule Domestique Roof Bike Rack is compatible with 9 mm axels as well as most disc brakes, not to mention Thule rack systems, round bars, and the vast majority of factory roof racks. Made to work with bikes with wheel bases of up to 48" and tires as wide as 2.3", these bike roof racks are designed to be easy to use for each and every bike owner.
A roof rack is all you need to safely transport your bicycle from A to B. But first you need to hook up the Thule Domestique Roof Bike Rack. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.