Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Carrier
Doubletrack Hitch Bike Carrier
- Part #: 990XT
- Holds 2 Bikes
- Works with 1.25 In. or 2 In. Receiver
- Installation Instructions
- Platform style hitch bike rack provides super easy bike loading/unloading
- Securely holds all bike styles, even including bicycles with fenders
- Fits in both 1.25" and 2" receiver hitches thanks to the Thule Stinger Swinger
- Wheel trays accommodate all tire sizes and diameters - from women's and children's bikes and cruisers to road bikes and downhill mountain bikes
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Rack folds up when not in use - no rear clearance worries when parking in garages and parking spaces
- Easy, secure loading - just slide the cradle arms onto each bike frame and engage the wheel clamps
- Locks not included - Thule Locks and Snug-Tite Hitch Lock recommended
- Lifetime Warranty
Thule brings convenience, quality, and durability to the table yet again with the Doubletrack Hitch Bike Carrier. The DoubleTrack is a platform-style rack that mounts to any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitch. It sits low to the ground, making loading and unloading your bikes a cinch.
The Thule 990 Doubletrack Hitch Mount Bike Rack is designed to carry virtually every bike under the sun. The independent tray wheel holders are fully adjustable to match any height, size, or length bike, including downhill/freeride bikes, children's bikes, and bikes with fenders. They're also made to accommodate every tire width from 1" road tires to 3" wide mountain bike tires. The cradle arms slide down on to any bike tray design, making the Doubletrack compatible with just about any bicycle you've got.
When not in use, the Thule 990 Double Track folds up and out of the way to give you excellent rear-end clearance for parallel and garage parking. As well, the DoubleTrack folds down when you need to get into the trunk or cargo area of your vehicle. Thule includes easy-to-follow instructions for installing and using your Thule 990 Double Track, and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes