Echelon Bike Carrier
- Part #: 518
- Holds 1 Bike
- Installation Instructions
- The Echelon 518 is Thule's top of the line fork mounted carrier
- All-metal head & stiff double wall tray provides maximum stability & protection
- Fits most disc brake and suspension bikes with standard 9mm axles
- Equalized Twin Cam (ETC) clamping system provides rapid unloading and loading
- Works well with road bikes, mountain, hybrid, downhill, freeride bikes & more
- Compatible with high-profile rims, the Echelon bike rack's 48 in. long bike tray fits tires up to 2.6 in. wide
- Your 518 Echelon connects directly to Thule square load bars & Yakima round cross bars
- Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty
Step up to the Thule Echelon 518 bike rack and you will be getting Thule's top of the line fork mounted carrier. The only fork mounted carrier to offer Thule's state-of-the-art ETC (Equalized Twin Cam) clamping mechanism, it provides unparalleled speed and efficiency loading and unloading your bike. The precise ergonomic pressure dial optimizes force on dropouts, increasing hold and eliminating any possible damage to your fork.
The Thule 518 Echelon is designed to work with virtually any bicycle made thanks to its centrally located cam lever and ergonomic adjustment knob. Any disc brake or suspension shock equipped bike poses no match for the Echelon 518. It's also compatible with almost all road bikes, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes & more!
The Echelon 518 bike rack is equipped with a corrosion resistant aluminum tray which not only looks slick, it also provides maximum strength and rigidity, protecting your bike in any element. It even accommodates high-profile rims and fat tires up to 2.6 in wide. Your Echelon 518 bike carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Echelon Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes