- Lessen annoying noise and improve your vehicle's aerodynamics with a Thule Fairing
- Guides wind up and over your vehicle's roof rack
- Lowers wind whistling and popping
- Rigid construction holds its shape
- Clip-on design installs easily in any position to your Thule or factory rack and most round bars
- Four lengths available
- Not compatible with Thule Aeroblade bars
- Lifetime Warranty
Even when not in use, your roof rack takes a bit away from your vehicle's aerodynamics. Lessen the impact, not to mention the annoying noise that results, with a Thule Fairing.
The concept is simple: this rigid blade sits in front of your unused roof rack and deflects wind up over the top of it. Instead of charging through your rack and emitting that annoying high-pitched whistle, the Thule Fairing streamlines your vehicle for a more aerodynamic ride. Easy to install via simple clip-on in the most complimentary position for your vehicle's windshield, the durable rigidity of this fairing will hold up over the long term.
If your roof rack is empty, keep it quiet, too. The Thule Fairing lowers wind resistance to let you drive in peace. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.