- Quickly transport one bike -installs on almost any rack system
- Your Thule 517 works with bikes with a wheelbase of up to 48 in.
- Rear strap can accommodate fat tires up to 2.6 in. wide (also compatible with high profile rims)
- Compatible with virtually all road bikes, hybrid, mountain bikes, & more; including disc brake & suspension shock combinations that use standard 9mm axles
- The 517 Peloton bike rack connects directly to Thule square load bars & Yakima round crossbars
- Requires minimum 12 in. bar spread
- Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty
The most popular selling bike rack ever has been revamped -behold the Thule 517 Peloton Fork Mount Bike Carrier! The result of an extensive revamping of Thule's popular 589 Velo Vise bike carrier, Thule's 517 Peloton bike rack has been re-engineered to carry virtually any bicycle you can throw at it. This includes any disc brake or suspension shock equipped bikes that use 9mm axles. It's also compatible with almost all mountain bikes, road bikes, free-ride, hybrid bikes & more.
Have that sudden urge to hit the trails? Simply open up the Peloton 517 fork block cover, mount your bike to the rack, adjust the thumbwheel tension and close the cover -that's it! The 517 Peloton bike rack connects directly to Thule square load bars and Yakima round crossbars. It can also be attached to Thule Rapid Aero load bars or Thule's Xsporter truck track, and it's improved wheel tray can accommodate fat tires up to 2.6 in. wide.
The Thule 517 Peloton Bike Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.