- Simple, reliable, affordable bicycle transportation
- Best for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes with up to 2.6" wide tires and wheelbases up to 48"
- Carbon fork-friendly fork block will accommodate disc brakes and suspensions with standard 9mm axles
- Locks up with Thule lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Includes nylon composite head and fully adjustable ratcheting rear wheel strap
- Mounts to Thule and Inno square bars as well as Yakima round bars. Adapters required for mounting to Thule Rapid Aero load bars, Thule Xsporter Truck Racks, or factory racks
- Available as a single rack or as Prologue Rack Pack, a package with 2 racks designed to mount to factory racks
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule 516 Prologue Bike Carrier gives you the features and security of Thule bike racks, at a great value. It's a straight-forward bike rack that's simple to use and reliable. The rack fits road, hybrid, and mountain bikes with most tire widths and wheelbases up to 48 inches, and is lockable to keep your bikes from riding away.
Right out of the box the Thule 516 Prologue mounts directly to square bars from Thule and Inno, as well as Yakima round bars. It is built with a durable, lockable stainless steel universal skewer with a beefy oversized lever. The Prologue is compatible with all brake and suspension combinations including disc brakes and full shocks with standard 9mm axles. The single-wall bike tray is made from sturdy aluminum and fitted with a nylon composite head.
Choose from the Thule 516 Prologue Bike Carrier, or the Thule 515 Prologue Rack Pack, which includes 2 Prologues and universal hardware to mount onto factory crossbars. Both models are backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.