- Bring your bike along even if you aren't driving with a Thule Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case
- Perfect for flying or advance shipping
- Durable polyethylene shell, padded interior
- Wheels make for easy mobility
- Gear bags and chain wrap included
- Bicycle case compartments separate wheels and frame
- Lifetime Warranty
Bike racks are great for road trips, but you can't fly with one. If you'd like to bring your bike along on your next flight, pack it away in a Thule Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case.
This innovative bicycle case provides you with the necessary space and protection to safely fly with or ship your bike to your destination. Take it apart and put the wheels and frame into the Thule Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case's interior compartments. A chain wrap and gear bags provide further room for your various smaller mechanisms and equipment, and once packed away everything is impervious to damage. A sturdy, tough polyethylene shell surrounds durable interior padding for as much protection as your bike deserves, while wheels built into the bottom of this case make transporting it simple and hassle-free.
Flying somewhere doesn't mean you have to be without your bicycle. Not if you have a Thule Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.