Thule Sidearm Bike Carrier
- Regular Price: $294.55
- Our Price: $199.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Sidearm Bike Carrier
- Part #: 594XT
- Holds 1 Bike
- Installation Instructions
- The Thule 594 Side Arm carries virtually any bicycle style or size - no matter the frame style, wheel size, or suspension
- Fits wheel sizes from 20-29 in. and tire widths from 1-2.6 in.
- Easy loading - simply place bike in the tray and secure the Ratcheting Quick Load (RQL) system onto the front tire
- No need to take off the front wheel
- Installs directly to Thule square load bars and Yakima round cross bars, and works with Thule Xsporter truck racks and Rapid Aero load bars with Thule Xadapt 9 adapters
- Attaches to factory roof rack bars with Thule 532 Ride-On Adapter
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- Locks recommended (sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
You could call the Thule 594 SideArm an equal opportunity rooftop bike carrier. It doesn't discriminate by frame type, wheel size, brakes, or suspension options. Thanks to its unique Ratcheting Quick Load (RQL) design, any style of bicycle can load up quickly and ride atop your vehicle's roof securely.
The Thule Side Arm Bike Rack loads your bike in under 10 seconds. All you have to do is place the bike in the rack tray, and engage the RQL system to clamp down on the wheel. You don't even have to take the front wheel off! The Side Arm works with every frame shape and wheel size, from road bikes to mountain bikes with wheels from 20"-29" diameter and tires from 1"-2.6" wide. It never makes contact with the frame, so there's no risk of scratching your paint.
Your Thule 594 SideArm Bike Carrier mounts to Thule square load bars as well as Yakima round cross bars right out of the box. It also installs to Thule Rapid Aero bars with the Thule Xadapt 9 adapter and to factory roof rack bars with the Thule 532 Ride-On Adapter. Thule backs your SideArm Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.