Thule Spare Me Spare Tire Bike Rack
Spare Me Spare Tire Bike Rack
- Part #: 963PRO
- Holds 2 Bikes
- Installation Instructions
- Make use of that wasted space behind your spare tire and carry two bikes up to 75 lbs.
- Uses Thule's T3 cradles - padded, easily adjustable, and secure
- Built from durable steel for years of reliable use and abuse
- Arms are easy to adjust to raise, lower, or fold flat when not in use
- Includes all instructions and mounting hardware for installation under an hour
- Includes ratcheting strap for taut, secure bike transportation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Note: does not fit on vehicles with oversized offroad spare tires like Land Rovers and Hummers, or covered spare tires
Thule really got it right with their 963 Spare Me Spare Tire Bike Rack. Durable construction, ease of use, and clean modern looks make it a real home run in the auto bike rack game. When it's time to take some bikes out with your Jeep or SUV, spare yourself the trouble and go with the Thule Spare Me.
The key to the 963 Spare Me is Thule's innovative T3 cradles. The T3s safely hold two bikes with virtually any frame style and size using padded surfaces and easy adjustments. You can change the arm heights super easily, as well as fold the rack down flat when you aren't using it. The Spare Me also includes a ratcheting strap to prevent swaying and rattling while in transit. A keyed locking knob secures the Spare Me to your vehicle without fear of theft.
Thule includes all the hardware and instructions you need for a 1 hour or less installation, and backs your Spare Me Spare Tire Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Spare Me Spare Tire Bike Rack Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes