Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads D0050
- Our Price: $73.49
- Part Number: D0050
- Rating: (8)
Sport-Touring Brake Pads
- Part #: D0050
- Front Pair
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Baer Sport Touring Brake Pads are crafted with a ceramic formula that provides smooth stopping power with minimal brake dust
- Baer's positive molding process makes for a better pedal feel
- Satisfies OE noise/durability standards while providing added brake friction
- Anti-noise shims cut down on annoying screeching noise
- 2-Year Noise-Free Warranty when purchased with certain Baer Brake Rotors
Keep your braking solid and secure, without excess dust and noise. Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads are specially crafted for strong, smooth braking power. They're also designed to grab tight without spitting dust on your rims or waking the neighbors with annoying screeching.
Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads make an excellent add-on to your factory brake setup. They bring increased friction to your vehicle and stay within OE vibration, noise, and durability standards. Sport-Touring Pads are also great paired up with Baer rotors or as part of a complete Baer braking system. Their high-friction ceramic compound gives you consistent, reliable stopping performance. Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads bring the same braking power found on race tracks around the world.
Baer backs your Sport-Touring Pads with a 2-Year Noise-Free Warranty when purchased with qualifying Baer Rotors.
Baer D0050 fits:
- 1975-1985 Ford Bronco
- 1974-1978 Ford Country Squire
- 1973-1985 Ford F-100
- 1973-1985 Ford F-150
- 1973-1985 Ford F-250
- 1974-1978 Ford LTD
- 1977-1979 Ford Ltd Ii
- 1972-1979 Ford Ranchero
- 1973-1979 Ford Thunderbird
- 1972-1976 Ford Torino
- 1976-1978 Jeep CJ5
- 1976-1978 Jeep CJ6
- 1976-1978 Jeep CJ7
- 1974-1979 Lincoln Continental
- 1974-1979 Mercury Cougar
- 1974-1978 Mercury Grand Marquis
- 1974-1976 Mercury Montego
- 1974 Mercury Monterey
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads Reviews.