Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Kit 2P1.8013A2
- Our Price: $3,695.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 2P1.8013A2
- Rating: (1)
Rear 2-Piece Drilled Brake Kit
- Part #: 2P1.8013A2
- 345mm x 28mm Discs with 4-Piston Monobloc Calipers
- 345mm x 28mm Discs with 4-Piston Calipers
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- When you need world-class braking performance that won't overheat, you need a Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Kit
- Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Everything included for a full brake system rebuild: cross-drilled rotors, brake pads, brake lines, calipers, and aircraft-grade hardware
- High-performance, for both street and racing uses
- Drilled surface keeps brakes clean and fresh; mounting system keeps temperatures low for better handling and lower risk of disc cracking
- Better pedal feel and increased braking power
- Depending on vehicle, knuckles may need to be transferred out for high-performance replacements
- Sold in front and rear pairs when possible; Red, Black, Gold, Yellow, and Silver calipers available, depending on application
- 2-Year Warranty
Every once in a while, you need to treat yourself. Similarly, every once in a while you need to treat your vehicle. When the time comes to replace your factory brakes, do both by installing a Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Kit.
Top-of-the-line European performance design goes into every Brembo brake kit. Cross-drilled rotors are engineered to keep the surface of your brakes clean and fresh for increased braking bite in all conditions and for every vehicle. Whether opening up your engine on competitive straight-aways or cruising around town drawing the eyes of passers-by, a Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Kit gives you high-level braking performance you can trust. These full brake systems are lightweight to maximize engine capability, and every vehicle-specific custom design features a floating disc set-up that dissipates brake temperature to prevent wear for improved handling and pedal feel.
You can purchase front brake kits as well as rear brake kits, depending on the particular applications available for your vehicle. Similarly, up to five colors are available to give your car, truck, or SUV a unique style all its own. Everything you need to complete your new braking system is included in this package, and every Brembo GT Brake Kit matches up perfectly with your stock master cylinder and any ABS or 4WD components (though, in some cases, included knuckle transfer may be required).
It's all here, and it's all been designed to match-up perfectly with your vehicle's set-up. Enjoy massive performance benefits by installing a Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Kit. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
Brembo 2P1.8013A2 fits:
- 2004-2009 Cadillac XLR
- 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Kit Reviews.