EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads DP41780R
Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- Part #: DP41780R
- Rear Pair
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Give your racing vehicle the stopping power it needs with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- Yellow Stuff Pads are EBC's strongest gripping pads - made for high-speed track and street use
- Pad surface made from high performance aramid fibers
- Center-line slotting prevents thermal cracks and vents excess heat
- Treated with unique break-in surface coating for great braking power fresh from the box
- Beveled edges for whisper-quiet stopping
- Powder-coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- Backed with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are made for high-performance use on the track or street. Yellow Stuff pads are designed to manage the heat that comes with high-speed use, making them a perfect fit for racers everywhere. Each pad is made with an advanced aramid fiber - the same rugged fiber used to make bullet proof helmets and vests. Not only do the pads handle heat well, but their center-line slotting prevents thermal cracking allowing for excellent wear.
The stellar racing performance delivered by these pads has not gone unnoticed - EBC Yellow Stuff Pads are the official brake pad of the Subaru Challenge and for good reason. Unlike most racing materials that require time to warm up, these pads feature EBC's unique break-in surface coating for great performance right out of the box.
Whether your want to race on street or track, your ride's handling will benefit from a set of EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads. Backed by 12-month/10,000 warranty.
EBC DP41780R fits:
- 2007-2016 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon Denali
- 2010-2014 GMC Yukon Denali XL
- 2007-2009 GMC Yukon Denali Xl
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.4 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 52 reviews. See All Reviews.