Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads HB364F.642
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Unbeatable stopping power and brake life - 20-40% more powerful than the competition
- Special ferro-carbon composite material minimizes friction and reduces brake fade and rotor warp
- Low dust, virtually noise free
- Ideal for use with high performance rotors
- Fits like standard pads, installs in under 1 hour per pad
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
Hawk HPS (High Performance Street) Brake Pads are made exactly for that - high performance use on the street. Hawk draws from their long history in high-end aerospace, military, and racing brake technology in engineering the HPS series, and it shows. Hawk HPS Brake Pads blow away the competition in power, life span, and performance across the board.
The key to the HPS Brake Pads' stopping force is their special ferro-carbon material. This uninque composite makes for less friction with a 20-40% increase in stopping power. This means much higher brake fade resistance, which in turn means better control and safety. HPS Brake Pads will last longer than the rest, and rotors will see much less warping. Your ears will thank you too - HPS Brakes are virtually silent.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads are designed vehicle-specific to bolt onto your calipers like stock or standard replacement pads without any mods or other hassles. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Hawk HB364F.642 fits:
- 2010-2013 Audi A3
- 1997-2004 Audi A4
- 2000-2001 Audi A6
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 Quattro
- 2000-2003 Audi A8 Quattro
- 2001-2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
- 2000-2002 Audi S4
- 2002-2004 Audi S6
- 2001-2003 Audi S8
- 2000-2006 Audi TT
- 2000-2006 Audi TT Quattro
- 1989 Peugeot 405
- 1998-2010 Volkswagen Beetle
- 1999-2010 Volkswagen Golf
- 2002-2004 Volkswagen Jetta
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Passat
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads Reviews.