Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors HUS358
Quiet Slot Rotors
- Part #: HUS358
- Rear Rotor
- Sold Individually
- End Year April 2002
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Street braking performance that feels professional grade comes courtesy of Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors
- Proprietary metal formula resists cracking, dampens noise, and adds durability
- Direct OE replacement part copies factory design for easy installation with additional performance
- Unidirectional valves, optimal vane and wall thickness
- Design dramatically improves brake pad and rotor life
- Improved wet weather braking, greater initial bite
- Surface slot design minimizes noise when unengaged
- Visual wear indicators
- Effectively eschews gas and wear debris
- Swirl ground surface finish improves bed-in and out-of-box performance
- Rotors sold individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Rarely do the braking systems used on street-legal cars in any way compare to those used by professional racers and performance junkies. High-level braking performance can be had in a daily driver, though, when you use Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors.
A proprietary blend of alloys accounts for this superior performance. It includes noise-dampening steel, long grain carbon iron for high-heat stability, and molybdenum to prevent thermal cracking: add it together, and this mixture ensures maximum durability and long life for these brake rotors. Unidirectional valves and optimal vane and wall thickness lend convenience and strength to Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors, which in turn improves braking in inclement weather thanks to an increased engagement bite. Sold individually, the surface slots won't whistle when unengaged like those on lesser rotors, while visual wear indicators help you better tell when it's time to replace these rotors.
Braking performance is the one issue on which you should never take a chance. Ensure you get the best of the best by using Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HUS358 fits:
- 2000-2004 Subaru Legacy
- 2001-2004 Subaru Outback