Power Slot Cryo Brake Rotors
- Regular Price: $119.55-503.30
- Our Price: $81.17- 341.67
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Power Slot Cryo Rotors are cryogenically treated to order before being shipped. Allow 5-10 business days for processing
- Cryogenically treated to a blistering -300F, providing extreme tension strength
- Power Slot Cryo Rotors are some of the strongest rotors on the market, they're cycled between -300F and 300F three times, for the maximum strengthening effect possible
- Power Slot Cryo Rotors boast exclusive Vac-U-Slot vents that keep your brakes cool under pressure and dry in wet conditions
- Lasts up to 33% longer than standard rotors, keeping your vehicle on the road and off the lift
- Power Slot Cryo Rotors offer the ideal compromise between performance rotors and a big brake kit
- Electrostatically-applied E-Coating finish
- E-Coating provides unmatched corrosion resistance - stands up to 400 hours of saltwater exposure without rusting
- Uniform finish thickness over all areas - even sharp ridges, curves, and grooves that are harder to hit with spray finishes
- Backed by a 30-day, 3,000-mile warranty
- Sold individually - use your browsers back button to add each rotor that applies
When you need something tougher than a Power Slot rotor, but you're not quite ready for a big brake kit, try Power Slot's Cryo rotors. Power Slot has teamed up with Frozen Rotors to offer cryogenic treatment to their Power Slot Cryo rotor line.
Deep cryogenic treatment is a one-time process that permanently improves the performance and service life of metals from brake rotors and engine parts, to machine tools and gear sets. Using a proprietary computer-controlled process, the brake rotors are cooled gradually to -300F and then slowly returned to room temperature and heat-cycled as the final step. Although not apparent to the naked eye, the improvements to the rotor are significant. The cryogenic treatment process redistributes residual stress in the rotor giving it an extra level of protection against warping.
The revolutionary design of Power Slot Cryo Rotors does wonders for the life of your brake pads too. Power Slot's exclusive Vac-U-Slot vents also keep things cool, and they extend pad life in addition to keeping your brakes dry in wet conditions. Double disc grinding leaves a non-directional finish and virtually no disc thickness variation. This results in quieter stopping as well as more effective disc/pad break-in.
NOTE: Due to their unique manufacturing process, Power Slot Cryo Rotors are a special order item. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days before shipping for your rotors to be cryo-treated.
Power Slot Cryo Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours