Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors
- Power Slot Slotted Rotors' Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool under heavy operation, and dry in wet weather
- Over 1200 vehicle fitments ensuring the best possible braking for your car, truck, or SUV
- Power Slot Rotors utilize Military-grade cadmium plating which insures 60% longer use than inferior zinc coated rotors
- Power Slot Slotted Rotors extend brake pad life by keeping the rotor surface cool, clean, and dust free
- Choice castings from premier foundries mean Power Slot Rotors are destined for long life
- Your Power Slot Slotted Rotors boast a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty
- Sold individually
Powerslot, the original manufacturer of performance brake rotors, continues to set the standard for performance brakes with Power Slot Slotted Rotors. They may look simple, but these discs beat both stock rotors and all foreign knock-offs on the road.
Power Slot Rotors are equipped with an exclusive "Vac-U-Slot" design to help evacuate the hot gasses and dust that can lead to brake fade. The slots also send water off the braking surface, giving you better stopping power in any weather. You can also use the slots as a visual guide to determine if the rotors have worn down to their discard thickness.
Your Powerslot Slotted Brake Rotors are crafted from the finest materials and feature a "military-grade" cadmium surface coating that lasts 60% longer than the zinc coating on inferior rotors. They're sold individually and are backed with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Note: PowerSlot Slotted rotors are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures that are produced on the racetrack. If used on the track, carefully inspect the rotors and do not use them if you find even minor signs of deterioration.
Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 11 reviews. See All Reviews.