Extreme Performance Brake Pads
- Part #: 26-591
- Front Pads
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Power Stop Extreme Performance Brake Pads provide superior stopping power with a 42% longer life than OE pads
- Ideal for heavy-duty use like racing, street performance, and municipal emergency vehicles
- Superior wet weather braking
- G3000 gray iron metallurgy
- Equip your vehicle with Power Stop Rotors for the ultimate brake system
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
You need serious braking torque to stop your import, domestic, or SUV. Power Stop Z26 Extreme Performance Brake Pads use a unique steel-carbon compound to provide unprecedented brake torque at extreme temperatures. The Z26 series has a carbon and steel matrix formula specifically engineered for high demand braking applications such as police vehicles, track racing, ambulances, off-road racing, and street performance.
If your rotors are glowing orange, then you need the fade resistance of Power Stop Extreme pads. Power Stop Z26 Extreme Performance Pads are engineered for serious street performance. Combine Z26 pads with drilled Power Stop rotors for the ultimate brake experience! Backed with Power Stop's 3 Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Power Stop 26-591 fits:
- 1999-2002 Chrysler 300M
- 2001-2004 Chrysler Concorde
- 2001 Chrysler LHS
- 2001-2002 Chrysler Prowler
- 1997-2000 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1997-2000 Dodge Caravan
- 1997-2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 1993-2004 Dodge Intrepid
- 1997-2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- 1997-2001 Plymouth Prowler
- 1997-2000 Plymouth Voyager
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Power Stop Extreme Performance Brake Pad Reviews.