Power Stop Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Pad Z36-154
- Our Price: $47.09
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: Z36-154
- Rating: (10)
Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Part #: Z36-154
- Front Pads
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- 10% Price Drop – Prices already reduced, through end of April!
- The Power Stop friction compound is aggressive - wearing over 40% better than the OE pad
- Z36 pads have the highest pad bite through any pedal pressure range
- Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads operate whisper quiet and generate minimal dust
- Custom made for an OEM fit on your make & model
- Equip your vehicle with Power Stop Rotors for the ultimate brake system
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
Driving fully loaded SUVs and trucks or towing a trailer puts a high demand on your brakes. This kind of driving can lead to shorter brake life and the potential for premature failure when you need them the most. Luckily, Power Stop has developed a pad that offers enormous braking torque for your SUV or truck under full load - PowerStop Z36 Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Pads.
The Z36 metallic compound on Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Pads is designed for thermal stability, giving you the confidence to stop under severe conditions. Whether you drive in the mountains, haul serious loads or tow trailers, you can find confidence and safety with Z36 Power Stop Brake Pads. For exceptional brake torque, combine Z36 pads with Power Slot Brake Rotors.
Equip yourself for even the most demanding situations with PowerStop Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Backed with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Power Stop Z36-154 fits:
- 1995-1997 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1978-1987 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1987-1995 Chevrolet LLV
- 1982-2003 Chevrolet S10
- 1983-1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero
- 1995-1997 GMC Jimmy
- 1982-1990 GMC S15
- 1983-1991 GMC S15 Jimmy
- 1991-2003 GMC Sonoma
- 1991 GMC Syclone
- 1992-1993 GMC Typhoon
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Power Stop Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Pad Reviews.