StopTech Brake Kit with Power Slot Rotors 977.63003
- Our Price: $719.15
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 977.63003
- Rating: (2)
SportStop Slotted Brake Rotors
- Part #: 977.63003
- Set of 4
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Get maximum braking performance when you use a complete StopTech Brake Kit with Power Slot Rotors
- Each kit includes StopTech Power Slot Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, and Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- All implements packaged as a group of four: one of each for every wheel
- Cast-iron Power Slot rotors resist glazing and eliminate debris accumulation for full contact stopping with an aggressive initial bite in all conditions
- Rotor slots and veins protect against thermal cracking
- Brake pads maintain friction for trustworthy braking whether you are racing or Sunday cruising; brake lines designed to resist expansion and maintain integrity through years and years of use
- Custom-designed for each particular vehicle, each kit installs directly to stock calipers
- Black coating on non-swept areas prevents corrosion
- Everything needed for installation will be included in each package, and everything is designed to work together
- 90-Day Warranty
StopTech's Power Slot rotors feature directional slots and cooling veins that guard the rotor against cracking in high-stress, high-performance situations. Teaming them up with a full brake kit, as you can do with a StopTech Brake Kit with Power Slot Rotors, ensures your vehicle's brakes will be ready for everything.
Each braking system is custom-designed to your vehicle's exact specifications. With this system, you'll receive four sets of StopTech Power Slot Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines, one full brake set for each of your wheels. Even better, everything installs directly to your stock calipers. No matter the conditions, your braking performance will improve dramatically. A StopTech Brake Kit with Power Slot Rotors prevents the deleterious effects of glazing on your braking system, ensuring ample bite and response while also protecting your vehicle against thermal cracking. Corrosion-resistant and substantially more aggressive than your stock brakes could ever hope to be, you'll find everything you need to install these brakes included in one convenient package.
You are well within your rights to demand nothing but the best from your braking system. Whether you are a speed demon or a Sunday driver, insist upon quality, the kind that will keep you safe and sound, by using a StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
StopTech 977.63003 fits:
- 2005-2009 Chrysler 300
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger
- 2006-2009 Dodge Charger
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum
There are no reviews for this application.
See All StopTech Brake Kit with Power Slot Rotors Reviews.