StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotor 128.34030L
- Our Price: $107.81
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 128.34030L
- Rating: (1)
Drilled Brake Rotor
- Part #: 128.34030L
- 11.02 In. Dia. with 2.39 In. Height
- Rear Left
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Step up your braking performance with StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors
- Custom-designed to your exact vehicle as a direct replacement for your stock rotors
- Drilled holes help expel brake debris and keep the rotor surface cooler
- Cleaner and cooler drilled rotor surfaces have more bite than stock flat rotors
- Surface finish keeps the pads from glazing and improves performance in wet and dry conditions
- Durable black coating on the non-swept center resists corrosion
- Sporty looks enhance the style of any vehicle
- Sold individually
- 90-Day / 3,000-Mile Warranty
Driving performance is about power and speed, but it's also about how well you can stop. StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors give your stock brakes the leading edge for superior stopping power. They're custom-designed to your exact vehicle, so they bolt right into place and fit in your stock calipers.
StopTech SportStop Brake Rotors feature a drilled design for enhanced performance. The holes help eliminate the debris that can build up between the pad and the disc. This keeps your StopTech Rotors cleaner on the surface, for a stronger bite and more braking force. The rotor surface is specially finished to prevent pad glazing and enhances your brake performance in wet and dry conditions.
StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors enhance your vehicle's looks as well as performance. The drilled design adds the high-performance look to your wheels and matches the looks of an aftermarket brake kit. The black coating on the non-swept center area blocks unsightly corrosion and adds an extra touch of sporty style.
Your StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors are backed with a 3-Month/3,000-Mile Warranty. Sold individually.
StopTech 128.34030L fits:
- 1992-1998 BMW 318i
- 1991-1997 BMW 318is
- 1998-1999 BMW 323is
- 1992-1995 BMW 325i
- 1992-1995 BMW 325is
- 1996-1998 BMW 328i
- 1996-1999 BMW 328is
There are no reviews for this application.
See All StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotor Reviews.