StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor 127.35034R
Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- Part #: 127.35034R
- 11.42 In. Dia. with 2.16 In. Height
- Rear Right
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Take your braking power to the next level with StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Direct replacement for your stock rotors for an easy, no-mod installation
- SportStop StopTech Brake Rotors are both drilled and slotted on the face for maximum performance
- Drilled holes get rid of brake pad dust and debris for a better bite and longer brake life
- Slots increase airflow across the rotor surface for lower temperatures and extra bite
- Rotors are finished for minimized pad glazing and improved braking in wet and dry conditions
- Black coating on the center blocks unsightly rust and adds a sporty look behind your rims
- Sold individually
- 90-Day / 3,000-Mile Warranty
Drilling and slotting are two ways to instantly improve brake rotor performance - so why not go for both at once? StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are a direct replacement and instant upgrade from your stock rotors. They're specially designed for awesome braking power, long brake life, and great looks.
Drilling and slotting rotors helps braking performance in a number of ways. The holes and slots help wipe away dust and debris that forms between the disc and the pad, making for a cleaner rotor surface and better bite. The slotted rotor design also expels water, boosting wet weather performance. SportStop StopTech Rotors have a special finish on the wiping surface that prevents glazing of your brake pads.
StopTech SportStop Slotted & Drilled Brake Rotors look as good as they perform. The drilled and slotted design adds a hi-tech, high-performance look to any wheel well, and the center hat is coated with a protective black finish that prevents ugly corrosion from forming. Best yet, these direct replacement rotors are easy to install without any modifications.
Your StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are backed with a 90-Day/3,000-Mile Warranty against manufacturer defects. Sold individually.
StopTech 127.35034R fits:
- 2003-2007 Mercedes-Benz C230
- 2006-2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
- 2001-2005 Mercedes-Benz C320
- 2006-2007 Mercedes-Benz C350
- 1996-1997 Mercedes-Benz C36 Amg
- 1998-2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
- 2006-2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 1999-2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK430
- 1994-2002 Mercedes-Benz E320
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz E420
- 1998-2002 Mercedes-Benz E430
- 2005-2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350