Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard
- Regular Price: $525.30-762.75
- Our Price: $356.61- 517.81
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Beef up your front end with the burly Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard
- 14-Gauge, 1.9"-diameter steel tubing
- Die-formed heavy-duty 11-gauge steel uprights with thick rubber pads
- Oversize one-piece design and heavy outside welds mean the Big Tex won't bend, flex, or vibrate
- Available in Black or Chrome finish
- Simple bolt-on installation for most trucks and SUVs (some drilling may be required for some vehicles)
- Wraps around your headlights
- Some vehicles available in standard or low-profile design that sits slightly below headlights to prevent light glare
- Nichel-chrome plated finish backed by a 6-Year Warranty
- Black powder coat finish option is backed with a 3-Year Warranty
- Note: The Big Tex Grille Guard does not fit Dodge Ram Sports or Dodge Rams with plastic bumper covers
They say everything's bigger in Texas, and there's no better proof than the Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard. The Big Tex boasts intense heavy-duty features to guard your truck or SUV's face from impacts and scrapes. It's one serious Texas-sized grille guard for serious protection.
Go Industries uses only high-quality materials when building your Big Tex Grille Guard. Premium 14-gauge 1.9" steel tubing is used for the frame, and the die-formed uprights are cut from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. The uprights are capped with thick rubber push pads that help deflect the blow of light impacts. The grille guard is assembled with massive welds, and the Big Tex's heavy size keeps it from vibrating or flexing.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guards are custom-crafted to fit your year, make, and model vehicle to ensure a perfect fit and complementary design. In most cases the Big Tex bolts right into pre-existing frame holes for a no-drill installation. Select GMC and Chevy vehicles are available with an optional low-profile design that sits below the headlights to prevent glare.
Choose between a black powder-coat finish or brilliant nickel-chrome plating for your Big Tex. Your Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard is backed with a 3 Year Warranty on Black Powdercoat and a 6 Year Warranty on Nickel-Chrome finish.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Go Industries Bull Bars & Grille Guards
- Brakes for Dodge Dakota
- neoprene seat covers for Camry
- Ram 1500 custom exhaust systems
- auto air filters for Saab 900
- Acura RSX Floor Mats & Liners
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Ranger
- truck bed mats
- Ridgeline auto air filters
- auto air filters for Pickup
- Cargo & Trunk Liners for C300