- Protect the front of your emergency vehicle with a Ranch Hand Guardian Push Bar
- Designed specifically for police cruisers and first responder vehicles
- Rubber upright pads protect grille detail
- Light bar features pre-drilled holes for 2 to 4 additional driving lights, depending on size
- Additional headlight guards bring total front end protection
- Frame-mounted, durable one-piece design for base push bar
- Bolt-on installation
- 1-Year Warranty
The main uses of a police cruiser or first responder's vehicle necessitate additional front-end protection. Find the perfect amount of it with the Ranch Hand Guardian Push Bar.
A hearty one-piece design for the base push bar brings extra strength durability to the front of your emergency vehicle. Rubber upright pads protect the grille detail while putting forward a formidable offense, and a light bar in the middle of every Ranch Hand Guardian Push Bar can hold 2 to 4 extra driving lights thanks to pre-drilled holes. Add headlight guards to the side of this push bar and make your vehicle nearly indestructible. Easily mount this to your vehicle's frame with a bolt-on installation to get going faster, with better front end protection.
Don't take chances on such an important vehicle. Serve and protect, both the public and your cruiser, with a Ranch Hand Guardian Push Bar. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Ranch Hand truck bull bar
- G6 car tail lights
- carbon fiber dash kits for 350Z
- truck rear window protectors for F-150
- led tail lights for Mercedes C300
- Chevy Colorado nerf bars & running boards
- Silverado wind deflectors for cars
- tents for truck beds for 4Runner
- dash covers for S500
- Acura RDX trailer hitches
- Brakes for Yukon Denali