Ranch Hand Legend Rear Bumper
- Deck out your truck's back end with strength and style thanks to a Ranch Hand Legend Rear Bumper
- Stable platform for maximum towing capacity and protection
- Vehicle-specific cuts
- 1,000/10,000 lb. tongue weight/towing capacity, 500/5,000 lb. weight/capacity when used with optional bolt-on receiver
- Full bumper skirts available with and without reverse/working lights
- Back-up sensor plugs included when applicable
- Tow hook cutouts for certain applications
- Black Powder Coat finish for superior corrosion resistance; Diamond Tread pattern for stellar looks
- Bolt-on installation
- 1-Year Warranty
The two most important things you need to have in a rear truck bumper are strength and stability. A Ranch Hand Legend Rear Bumper hooks your truck or SUV up with just the right amount of both.
If a thick, durable, steel-cut rear bumper is what you want, then this is the bumper you need. Made specifically for your truck or SUV, these back bumpers stabilize your tailgate area while providing maximum towing capacity and protection. Mounting to your vehicle's frame, a Ranch Hand Legend Rear Bumper features full skirts with or without reverse/working lights embedded within them. Your truck's backup sensors, if it has them, are also accounted for, and certain models feature tow hook cutouts. This bumper can handle a receiver tube addition, and hooking one up changes its tongue weight/towing capacity from 1,000/10,000 lbs. to 500/5,000 lbs. Topping everything off, each bumper is finished with Black Powder Coat for total corrosion resistance.
Give your truck or SUV the back truck bumper that it deserves. Make sure you can take care of all the business you need to handle with a Ranch Hand Legend Rear Bumper. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours