- Build your roof rack system from the roof up with a set of ProRac Lo-Pro Tracks
- Durable, rust-resistant aluminum construction
- Low-profile design adds little height to your vehicle, maintaining safe clearance
- Sleek looks with a durable Black powder-coat finish
- Works with any ProRac crossbars and roof rack products
- Includes 2 tracks, mounting hardware, and 6 sliding track tie-downs
- Available in three different lengths to fit just about any vehicle
- Mounting hardware works on both metal and fiberglass roofs
- 3-Year Warranty
Start your roof rack system off the right way with a pair of ProRac Lo-Pro Tracks. Lo-Pro Roof Rack Tracks mount to the top of your vehicle and work with all ProRac crossbars and roof rack accessories. They're available in three different sizes to fit virtually any vehicle.
ProRac Lo-Pro Roof Rack Tracks are built from tough and lightweight aluminum and finished off with a Black powder-coat for extra durability and great looks. Their low-profile design adds minimal height to your vehicle, maintaining clearance in your garage. ProRac Lo-Pro Tracks come complete with crossbar anchors and sliding tie-downs to keep your cargo secure. Plus, these universal roof rack tracks include mounting hardware that works with both metal and fiberglass roofs.
Say farewell to crowded cabins and mount your cargo overhead with ProRac Lo-Pro Tracks. Backed by a 3-Year, 36,000-Mile Warranty.