ProRac Pro-File Rack System FGPI1120-1M
- Our Price: $237.21
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: FGPI1120-1M
- Rating: (6)
Pro-File Rack System
- Part #: FGPI1120-1M
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Rack up your gear in style with the ProRac Pro-File Rack System
- System includes Lo-Pro tracks and a pair of Pro-File crossbars
- Pro-File Crossbars are crafted from rugged 6063 Aluminum
- Strong 150-lb. load capacity
- The ProRac Pro-File Crossbar radius matches the lines and contours of your vehicle for a clean finished look
- Adjustable to accommodate a variety of loads
- Corrosion-resistant for years of reliable service and great looks
- T-Slot crossbar design conceals hardware and lets you easily install and remove accessories
- Available in several crossbar widths to accommodate different types of vehicles
- 3-Year Warranty
The ProRac Pro-File Rack System is designed for an excellent combination of sleek looks, rugged strength, and cargo-hauling versatility. This rack is fully adjustable to fit all kinds of cargo, from bags to bike carriers. Its tough aluminum crossbars offer up 150 pounds of cargo-carrying capacity to get you and your stuff where you need to go.
Each ProRac Pro-File Rack System is custom-designed to your exact vehicle. The crossbars feature a custom radius that matches your vehicle's contours and lines for a flick, finished-off look. The aluminum crossbars are rust-resistant for a long life of reliable service and good looks, and their aerodynamic design offers superior style without whistling or wind noise. The ProRac Pro-File is rugged enough for your heavy gear, yet lightweight enough to not weigh your vehicle down.
Make the most of your vehicle and prevent cluttering cargo with the ProRac Pro-File Rack System. Backed with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
ProRac FGPI1120-1M fits:
- 1996-1999 Chevrolet Express
- 1996-1999 GMC Savana
- 2003-2010 Jeep Wrangler
There are no reviews for this application.
See All ProRac Pro-File Rack System Reviews.