ProRac Work Utility Rack
- Give your vehicle industrial-strength cargo hauling with the ProRac utility Work Rack
- Provides a larger load-bearing surface for work and professional applications
- Super-strong - 300 lb. load capacity
- Includes ProRac Lo-Pro Tracks as the base
- Crossbars are extruded from 6063 Aluminum for superior rigidity and strength in a lightweight package
- Perfect for hauling bulky loads like lumber, plywood, ladders, and other construction materials
- Works with all other ProRac accessories like load stops, tie downs, and cargo carriers
- Available in 54", 59" and 72" widths
- Load bars are adjustable for a track spacing of 36", 40" or 48"
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
The ProRac Work Utility Rack is specifically designed for contractors and professionals looking for serious cargo hauling strength. This roof rack has a whopping 300-pound load capacity, making it suitable for carrying your lumber, ladders, and other bulky gear. It's constructed from high-quality 6063 Aluminum for industrial-grade strength at a light weight.
The base of the ProRac Work/Utilty Roof Rack is their time-tested Lo-Pro tracks. These tracks provide superior strength with a sleek, low-profile look. The load bars feature high impact-resistant ABS feet that are carefully engineered and contoured for the best in both form and function. The bars are compatible with all ProRac products including sliding tie downs, load stops, and other recreational accessories. They're available in three different widths to fit a variety of vehicles, and can be adjusted to three different spacings to accommodate varying cargo sizes.
Maximize your vehicle's cargo hauling capabilities for work or for play with the ProRac Work Utility Rack. Backed with a 3-Year, 36,000-Mile Warranty.
ProRac Work Utility Rack Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.3 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours