Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier
- Regular Price: $27.75-103.05
- Our Price: $18.83- 69.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Add weatherproof cargo space to your SUV or crossover when you go with the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier
- Up to 15 cubic feet of storage space
- Bag exterior made of completely weatherproof nylon-backed PVC
- Welded seams and zipper flaps keep out rain and water for total weather protection
- Three-sided zipper for easy access
- Roof rack not necessary for simple and strong attachment thanks to tie-down straps and car clips (additional purchase of clips necessary when no roof rack available)
- Included stuff sack allows for simple transportation when cargo bag not in use
- 1-Year Warranty
The open road is calling, and you should answer it. When you use the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier, you can do so with total confidence that your equipment will be protected from the elements, no matter where you go.
The secret to this cargo carrier's success is its nylon-backed PVC construction material. The fabric is weatherproof and UV-resistant, making your Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier virtually impenetrable when in use. In addition to the innovative material, this rooftop cargo bag also features welded seams and zipper flaps to keep any moisture from seeping into your bag.
A three-sided zipper top means you can easily access your Rightline cargo bag from both the driver and passenger sides of your vehicle, offering simple entry to the 15 cubic feet of interior storage whenever you need access to it. Best of all, you don't need a roof rack to use the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier, since it features integrated slip-ropes and a car clip attachment system (sold separately) that firmly installs this cargo bag atop any car, SUV, or minivan roof.
Bring along your gear in a rooftop cargo bag to give yourself and your passengers extra space inside your vehicle. Use the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier and the weather won't be an issue, no matter where you travel. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.