- Cradles and straps make for a stable and secure place to mount your canoe to your vehicle's roof
- Prevents canoe shifting and see-sawing during transit
- Carrier kit includes four 579XT L-brackets, Thule 855 QuickDraw ratcheting tie-down straps for securing the bow and stern, and heavy duty loading straps with buckle protectors
- Easy and quick mounting design
- Fits Inno and Thule square cross bars only
- Includes easy-to follow instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
Add a Thule Canoe Carrier to your vehicle's roof rack, and be ready to take your canoe anywhere. The Thule 579 XT Canoe Carrier includes padded cradles that keep your canoe stable and safe on the road. It also comes with ratcheting straps and buckle protectors to tie your canoe down and protect your boat's finish.
The Thule Canoe Carrier features four rubber-padded 597XT L-brackets to gently cradle your canoe. These cradles mount to Thule and Inno square roof cross bars only (not compatible with factory roof rack bars). The easy mounting design gets your canoe up quick, saving your energy for heavy rowing ahead. And with easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be up and traveling in no time.
Your Thule 579XT Canoe Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Instant