Thule Force Cargo Box 624
Force M Cargo Carrier
- Part #: 624
- 13 cubic ft. of storage
- 64 in. long, 34 in. wide, 16 in. tall, 35 lbs.
- Installation Instructions
- Bring along your gear while keeping wind resistance and noise to a minimum with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Rooftop cargo box aerodynamically designed for better gas mileage
- Quick installation and removal, secure locking, open from either side
- Patented Aeroskin construction material with diamond-textured finish
- Compatible with most factory roof racks and aftermarket crossbars
- Sizes available: 12, 13, 17, and 21 cubic feet
- Lifetime Warranty
It's hard to land the trifecta of versatility, low noise, and improved fuel economy when using a rooftop cargo carrier. That is, unless you go with the Thule Force Cargo Box.
Quite simply, this rooftop carrier is looking out for you. Designed to work with most factory and aftermarket crossbar setups, the Thule Force Cargo Box lessens wind resistance to lower noise and improve MPGs when in use. It's also a breeze to install and opens from either side. A diamond-texture finish touches up its style, and this cargo box locks securely both to its moorings and tight together, top-to-bottom, to protect your things.
Don't blow out your MPGs just to add extra cargo space. The Thule Force Cargo Box makes everything better for you and your ride. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.5 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 1 of 7 reviews. See All Reviews.