Thule Glide and Set Kayak Carrier
- Regular Price: $324.00
- Our Price: $219.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Glide and Set Kayak Carrier
- Part #: 883
- Installation Instructions
- Quick and easy loading design for all styles of kayaks
- Includes a pair of Thule 875XT Hydro-Glide saddles for the rear and a pair of 878XT Set to Go saddles for the front
- Easy loading - simply place the front of the kayak on the rear saddles and slide forward while lifting the rear of the kayak
- Saddles adjust to fit all types of kayaks and hull shapes
- Attaches to virtually all Thule and factory roof rack cross bars, as well as Yakima round bars
- Includes hardware, a pair of Thule 855 Quick Draw ratcheting tie-down straps, and a pair of rack straps
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule 883 Glide & Set Kayak Rack is a smart, slick, and simple solution for taking your kayak to your next adventure. Loading onto the Glide & Set is a simple as placing the front of your kayak on the rear saddles and sliding it forward. This kit combines Thule's slick Hydro-Glide saddles with Set-to-Go saddles for the best combination of easy loading and secure performance.
The Thule 883 Glide & Set Kayak Rack includes a pair of 857XT Hydro-Glide saddles that mount to the rear, and a pair of Set to Go saddles for the front load bar. The low-friction Hydro-Glide saddles help you easily push your kayak towards the front without damaging your boat, and the Set to Go saddles keep it stable and secure. All four saddles automatically swivel and adjust to your kayak's contours, cradling it in place and keeping it centered. It works with all types of kayaks and mounts on to Thule bars, Yakima round bars, and just about any factory roof rack crossbars. Once your boat is up on the roof, use the included straps, buckle bumpers, and Thule 855 QuickDraw ratcheting tie down straps to secure the bow and stern to your vehicle.
The Thule Glide & Set lets you do exactly that - glide your kayak on and set it in place! Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.