- Convert your hitch mounted bike rack to a Ski and Snowboard rack
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis, or 4 snowboards
- New design fits skis and snowboards of all sizes
- Included lock cores/keys for theft protection
- Locking arm secures boards and skis in the carrier
- Includes rubber straps to stabilize skis while loading
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Attaches to Thule 964 Revolver, 970 / 971 Helium, 912 / 914 / 915 Roadway series, 954 Ridgeline, ParkWay series & 963 Spare-Me spare tire mount bike rack, as well as most other hitch bike racks from Yakima, Inno, SportRack, and more
- Hitch mount bike rack required (sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule 987XT Hitch Ski Carrier turns your hitch-mounted bike rack into an all-season adventure accessory. It attaches to your bike rack to let you carry up to 4 snowboards or 6 pairs of skis (or mix and match) during the winter months. It securely holds skis and boards of all sizes and thickness, so no matter what you ride, the Thule 987XT gets you there right.
The Thule 987XT Hitch Ski Carrier is compatible with Thule hitch-mount bike racks like the 964 Revolver, 954 Ridgeline, 970 / 971 Helium, and more, as well as racks from most other brands like Yakima, Inno, SportRack, and others. Its locking arm secures your snowboards and skis in the carrier for safe transporting. The included Thule locks and keys keep your gear safe from theft when you aren't hitting the slopes. It also comes with rubber straps that secure your skis or snowboards while loading them, helping you get on the road quickly. Plus, Thule throws in easy-to-follow instructions that make mounting your 987XT Hitch Ski Carrier a breeze.
Your Thule 987XT Hitch Ski Carrier is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: The Thule 987XT is an accessory that needs to be mounted to a hitch mount bike rack, sold separately.